Saturday, May 7, 2011

This is an excellent site all about Louis Vuitton

This is an excellent site all about Louis Vuitton

This is an excellent site all about Louis Vuitton and features heaps of free information and heaps of great photos. Best of all I am not trying to sell anything! JUST A GREAT RESOURCE FOR ALL Louis Vuitton lovers!
http://www.collectinglouisvuitton.com

For a small fee of AU$10- I am happy to offer my assistance with verifying whether a piece is genuine or fake. I will also advise the name of the item, any history and I will include photos from any sources I have available - ie. old LV catalgoues, Japanese market magazines.

The results will be sent in an email PLUS I will make a short YOUTUBE clip where I discuss your item.

Please send payment via PayPal to the following email address:-
hiromi_kirishima@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment